Aims to assist companies to strengthened the interactions and touchpoints during the journey between the customer and business organisation. The analysis will allow the organisation to reinforce its service design infrastructure, communications, materials and people resources, ultimately enabling quality improvement of the services rendered and experienced by customers.
Using proven Service Design and Experience analysis tools and techniques to map the current service offering, measurement of both Customer & Employee Satisfaction (CS & ES) levels which would be used to compare and align to the organisational goals and KPIs. Through gaps analysis, feasible recommendations would be developed for business implementation.
THE STEPS INVOLVED
Our expert consultants will provide business advisory, assistance and guidance through:
- Scope and diagnose the challenges/ or problem statement with the company
- Determine company’s value proposition
- Analyse the company’s customer journey map and touchpoints
- Measure the company’s Customer & Employee Satisfaction (CS & ES) levels pre-and post-implementation
- Develop recommendations to strengthen touchpoints and service interactions
- Develop relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Validate and measure the effectiveness of the recommendations and the impact achieved on the service quality rendered by the organization to end customers
At the end of the project, company can expect the following outcomes:
- Increase Customer & Employee Satisfaction (CS & ES) levels
- Increase satisfaction metrics (e.g Likelihood to Recommend (LTR) and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Strengthen service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Drive bottom line by increasing sales figures through strengthen customer loyalty and increased spending.