Efficient working capital management allows a company to sustain its operations with sufficient ability to meet short-term debt obligations and daily operational expenses.
THE STEPS INVOLVED
Our Financial Management experts will provide assistance and cover the following steps:
- Assess current working capital performance and processes
- Identify areas for improvement
- Propose improvement to existing processes and internal controls
- Develop recommendations and a detailed action plan
- Pilot and refine financial management
- Train employees
- Implement Changes
At the end of the project, companies can expect the following outcomes:
- Improved cash flows by managing payables, and improving receivables and inventory turnover
Productivity improvement projects are eligible for SPRING Capability Development Grant (CDG) support of up to 70% of qualifying cost (subject to SPRING’s approval).