Against the backdrop of manpower constraints and hoteliers’ strive to create exceptional customer experience, SGPC has specially curated a study mission to expose hoteliers to lean thinking and the use of technology to create an efficient and effective service delivery.
Learn about the Toyota Production System (TPS) from a visit to Toyota Motors Factory, expert-led discussions, the sharing of practices from company visits, and the application of lean technology in this 5-day study mission. Eligible participants will be supported by STB at up to 70% of qualifying cost.*
*For more details, please contact Marilyn Tan at Marilyn_Tan@sgpc.sg.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STUDY MISSIONS
- Visit to Toyota Motors Factory to learn about the renowned Toyota Production System
- Expert led discussion and workshop on Lean and how to apply them to save costs and add value
- Visit to Henn-Na Hotel, the world’s first hotel that adopts robotics to serve guests
- Visits to innovative concepts for insights on how to apply Lean with Technology
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Part of Seibu Group)
- Henn-Na Hotel Maihama Tokyo
- Gyozo Labo by Ringerhut
(Automate Dumpling Manufacturing in Outlet)
- Hiramatsu Seafoods Factory Facility
- Ringerhut Co. Central Kitchen
- Kura Sushi Restaurant
**Programme may subject to change
STUDY MISSION (5 DAYS)
To Be Updated
TOTAL FEE (PROGRAMME + ACCOMMODATION)
S$4,500 + S$700 = S$5,200*
*Fees include most lunches and domestic transport. Excludes airfare.
More details of this study mission will be available shortly. To register your interest for this event, please contact Aloysia Ang at email@example.com