With Singapore facing multiple challenges as industry megatrends and economic conditions re-shape the competitive landscape, Singapore Productivity Centre (SGPC) and The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) have collaborated to present the Retail Best Practices Masterclass Series for Key functional leaders and management executives, Retail Professionals, Managers and Executives in the retail sector.
Based on customised contents developed by BCG, this masterclass series will enable local retailers to gain access to world-class tools in decision sciences, integrate data analytics into all of their business decisions, and solve high-impact business challenges more quickly and effectively.
Highlights & Benefits
- Practical hands-on application to drive topline in adopting a manpower-lean business model.
- Gain insights through interactive lectures and experiential exercises and stimulations from best-inclass local and international case studies.
- Receive guided checklists, toolkits and templates developed unique to your company.
- Personal project coaching during and after completion of masterclasses.
Masterclass 1: Concept Development and Differentiation
Date: 17 October 2017
A large part of a retailers’ growth comes through store growth. Often, we introduce new concepts to reinvigorate our brand and to draw more footfalls. However, a ‘Me too’ concept will not only be unprofitable, it can also adversely impact our core brand.
This 1-day masterclass will address key questions when it comes to concept design and also includes tools to assess current concepts and design new concepts:-
1. Template for consumer research/ surveys
2. Concept assessment checklist for current concept
3. Competitor concept assessment
4. Concept planning templates for new concept, e.g. what criteria, what trade-offs, examples of different concepts
If you are interested to attend this workshop, please contact Nellie Koh at email@example.com