The labour crunch faced by retailers in Singapore is driven by multiple factors. Most retailers are operating with fewer headcounts than what is required, especially in the rank-and-file. The inherent seasonality and variability of the retail business compound labour issues resulting in idle time for precious workforce during slack periods and need for overtime during sales.
Masterclass 3: Labour and Performance Management
30 July 2018, 9.00AM to 5.00PM
31 July 2018, 9.00AM to 12.00PM
This 1.5-day masterclass will present an ideal labour scheduling process using an excel- based labour planning and scheduling tool to manage labour scheduling.
- Store manager interview guide to assess wasted time and overtime needs
- Labour scheduling tool to input data above data and plan for labour (BAU and as well as peak)
- Task planning and cost estimation template leveraging time-motion study data
Format of Masterclass
The 1.5-day session will cover key concepts, tools and exercises to help understand, apply and peer sharing. Participants will also receive one-to-one onsite coaching led by SGPC consultants (6 hours consultancy over 3 to 6 months).
Who Should Sign Up
- SMEs and Large retail Enterprises in Singapore
- Business Owners, Key Functional Leaders and Management Executives in Retailers
- Retail Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) involved in development and/or implementation of productivity-related activities
Subsidised Fee by SSG for SME: $572 per pax (Excl. GST)
Subsidised Fee by SSG for Non-SME: $1,716 per pax (Excl. GST)
Singapore Productivity Centre
11 Eunos Road, #08-01
Lifelong Learning Institute