Due to overwhelming response, Singapore Productivity Centre (SGPC) is pleased to inform you that we will be conducting the first run of the workshop for 2018 on 15th January 2018!
Designed to help small businesses in Food & Beverage sector looking for a new way that generates revenue, this one-day workshop will allow you to understand the importance of a well-constructed menu and how it can maximise profits by influencing customers’ decisions to order menu items that contribute most to your profit margins.
As seats are limited, early registration is strongly recommended in order to learn the secrets behind a revenue-generating menu.
- Analyze Cost of Food Items
- Menu Engineering Data Analysis
- Menu Layout Analysis
- Eliminate poor-performing menu items and thus, increase sales and profit margin
- Learn how to highlight profitable items to customers and creating top of mind recall with signature menu items
- Reducing menu items with poor margins and thus, reduction of costs
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Mr. Ignatius Lee
Ignatius has more than 15 years of hotel management and education experience within both local and international F&B arena. His expertise covers areas such as customer relations management, workflow improvement and automation improvement projects with the aim to increase the productivity and competitiveness of companies.
Non SPA Members and Public: S$90 (excl. GST)
For SPA Members: S$60 (excl. GST)
Singapore Productivity Centre
11 Eunos Road, #08-01
Lifelong Learning Institute